Friday, July 21, 2006

Punch Clock - Time clock software that replaces your paper time cards

Punch Clock - Time clock software that replaces your paper time cards
Hi Everyone,

I hope you have all had a good week. We've had a few wet days here at Alstonville, Northern NSW - but I'm not complaining. I know there are too many of you out there who desperately need some rain.

Can you remember the old bundy clock? I remember too well having to clock on and off - but worse was to come when I had to do the pays from them! Groan - I'm so glad those days are behind me. :-)

Those who do the pays now have it too easy. Just look at this computerised version. How far we've come LOL

Enjoy your weekend, relax, watch the footy, kick back and get ready for next week.

Cheers,
Jan-ConstructingProfits
www.constructingprofits.com

No comments: