Monday, July 03, 2006

eBay � Industrial Equipment, industrial supply and agriculture equipment items on eBay.com

eBay � Industrial Equipment, industrial supply and agriculture equipment items on eBay.com
Hi Everyone,

I hope you all have had a top weekend and managed to take some time off. Here in the Northern Rivers area of NSW it was a weekend of perfect weather. I went to a dog show on Saturday and saw breeds of dogs I never even knew existed! The Tibetan Husky reminded me of a cross between a dingo and a Hyena - but to each their own, hey? There were many other beautiful breeds there and it reminded me so much of how my Dad loved his sheep dogs.

The thing I enjoyed most though was the friendliness of the people. And the odd lick from a well-disciplined dog :-0

I thougt many of you may have been interested to know that you can buy Industrial goods off Ebay. If you find what you need here and are organized enough to be able to wait for it, you can get some pretty good bargains.

For all the years I have been using Ebay I'm still learning. Did you know that there are now 200,000,000 subscribers to ebay? It's really a whole new nation of people - if it was physical, it would be the 5th largest nation on earth. Amazing!

Have a prosperous week evryone!

Warmly,
Jan-ConstructingProfits
www.constructingprofits.com

No comments: