Monday, April 24, 2006

Coming Together

Isn't it nice when things finally come together! :-)

I have been working consistently towards getting my constructing Profits website and blog coming together and today (thanks to my very clever computer guru!) it has happened.

My aim from here is to update this site as often as I come across info that will be helpful to someone or so many of my constructing contractors.

If there is something that you would like to see incorporated on our site, then please let me know what it is so I can search it out. I am a very good 'gopher'! :-)

Something that I am working on now is a handy little programme for estimating quotes/Jobs called "Estimaster2". This computer programme is adjustable for every Trade and was originally designed by a Builder for his own business. It comes with a free trial period and has a terrific support component built in.

Stay tuned for the next installment!

Jan-constructingProfits
www.constructingprofits.com

No comments: