Thursday, April 05, 2007

Constructing Profits.com Advertising in Other Mediums Page

Hi Everyone,

Let me start by asking you a queer question? Do you ever surprise yourself? I do and just have.

You see, sometimes we get so far away from what we've done in the past that when you see it again and then realise that it was you who did it, you surprise yourself. Every day I get a Google report on a search for my name or one of my websites. I instigated this terrific Google search function because I wanted to know where my articles were being published. And some kind soul in his wisdom :-) has found this article on our website and decided to publish it on his website. Have you actually read it? You should you know because it's full of 'good stuff' that YOU need to know. Constructing Profits.com Advertising in Other Mediums Page

Have you checked this month's 'freebies' out on www.Books-that-Talk.com yet? This month I put in a HEAP of $2 - $5 reports that will help you all to grow your Trade Businesses. These are audio books that you can download to CD, MP3 or iPods so you can listen to them on the job or in the car when travelling between jobs. It's all meaty pertinent information that will help you to grow your businesses.

Warmly,
Jan-ConstructingProfits
www.constructingprofits.com

No comments: