Monday, January 08, 2007

A New Year, a New Beginning


Hi Everyone & Happy 2007 to All,

It has been a long time since I blogged but I have learnt a lot again. I hope this photo of the fireworks over Sydney Harbour Bridge comes out OK for you. It was freezing cold that night while waiting for the show to start ~ so bad in fact that my son's Friend, David Ting, had to go back to the car and get a rug to wrap me up in! He was a very kind fellow and an excellent photographer as you can see from this photo. David Ting is his name and Landscaping is his game. His business is "The Garden Guide" and his website is www.thegardenguide.com.au and I can recommend him highly. So if there is anyone in the Sydney area looking for a great landscaper ~ give him a call on 0418211216

This year will be very different to last year.

I will not be blogging so regularly nor will I be emailing you weekly but rather will only be contacting you when I have something to share that I think will benefit you. LOL~ so it will probably still be weekly. Anyway, if you haven't heard from me for a bit you will know that I have my head down and "whats-it" in the air working hard. But in the long-term, we will all benefit so please be patient with me.

While I was away, I saw something that made me feel very proud. I saw an electrical contractor stop and pick up some rubbish off a busy street that was likely to cause a traffic accident. How good's that, hey? Now that is what I call great service. No wonder he's got so much work he doesn't need me to help. I couldn't have offered better advice to this bloke even if he was one of us.

So stay 'tooned' and keep busy.

Warmly,
Jan-ConstructingProfits
www.constructingprofits.com

No comments: