Friday, November 10, 2006

Matt's Details as announced

Work Smarter, not harder with Stevens Construction Institute, Inc.
Hi Everyone,

I'm glad to see you made it here! Matt's new book is really, really good. Please don't order through here though as I have a special deal with Matt through Constructing Profits. If you aren't lucky enough to win our competition, and you still maintain your un-common good sense and decide to order the book then let me know by Email to jan@constructingprofits.com

I'm sooo excited about this book because it contains so much really, really good info that you can all get enormous benefit from. As you all know by now, I enjoy 'going to bat' for you blokes and I'm always looking for things to make your lives just a bit easier so you can have more time with your families or to play ~ whether that is jumping out of perfectly good aeroplanes or sedately playing a game of lawn bowls ~ you all deserve profitable businesses and time to enjoy a life.

Warmly,

Jan-ConstructingProfits
www.constructingprofits.com

No comments: