Friday, November 03, 2006

How much Training have you done lately?

Hi Everyone,
I have been so busy the past few weeks with seminars, Business Network Group Meetings (and yes, I'm even learning how to navigate around Brisbane) and this weekend is taken up with another course finishing on Monday night. I think I need a holiday.

I am in the process of changing so much about my Business too because I'm going to be doing just about everything via Video. I now have the right equipment and mentor's but it will still be a huge learning curve for me. I'm looking forward too, to also installing the "live Chat" on our website so I can actually speak with you all. It won't cost you a cent but I will be needing your phone numbers in due course if you ever want to speak with me. However, that's a bit further down the line and you'll get plenty of notice.

When I have the Video up and running, we'll be able to do webinars too so that many who are interested in a certain topic can pick and choose which ones they want to take part in. If I get it right, we'll all have a lot of fun and get heaps and heaps of ideas shared between us all.

We now have an interesting assortment of many Trades on here from many countries. So ideas from Turkey can help Tradies from Pakistan, Tradies in Pakistan can share ideas with Aussies, Aussies can share ideas with Canadians and all countries will have a free-flow of good info.

Warmly,

Jan-ConstructingProfits

www.constructingprofits.com

No comments: