Friday, October 13, 2006

This is a joke site

Rich Satire - Celebrity Pitchman
Hi Everyone,

Because todays subject is serious, I thought I would lighten it up first by making you smile ~ :-)

I have been 'el slako' again this week because I'm getting ready to go to a BIG seminar in Sydney later today. The proceeds of which go to the Ovarian Cancer society. If you have ever been unfortunate enough to know someone who is or has been affected by this terrible affliction, then I'm sure you will appreciate that it is a good cause.

The seminar will be dealing with a wide variety of marketing techniques and methods ~ so 'stay tuned' for more info next week.

Another advantage for me is that I'll get to spend some time on Monday talking "Sales Conversation" and hopefully, have a CD available in the next 2 weeks detailing how you can just talk your customer into using your services. And that's all there is to good salesmanship ~ good conversation.

Have a nice weekend everyone and I'll be in touch more next week.

Warmly,
Jan - ConstructingProfits
www.constructingprofits.com

No comments: