Saturday, September 16, 2006

More Yellow Pages Info

Captain Electric's AMAZING yellow Pages ad
Hi everyone,

I hope you finished up with a good weeek. Here in Alstonville we've had a week of wet weather but I'm not complaining. I know how dry it is in 97% of the rest of NSW and just how precious water is ~ even more so to those who don't have much of it!

In many parts of Australia the Yellow Pages time is fast approaching again. So I'm back onto my hobby-horse. But in fairness, I know what a large chunk of your advertising budget gets taken up with this medium which makes it is just so important that you are armed with the right information and you aren't so dependent on your YP Rep.

If you subscribe to newsletters I can recommend this one. The fact it is written for users in the US doesn't matter because Tradespeople everywhere are faced with this same conundrum when it is time to advertise in the YP.

Have a nice weekend everyone ~ I have a feeling you deserve it ~ so kick back with a stubby and enjoy the footy semi-finals. May the right team win :-)

Warmly,
Jan-ConstructingProfits
www.constructingprofits.com

No comments: