Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I need help to Advertise

Post your FREE press release, article, or news here… | Press Release Monkey
Hi Everyone,
As you all know, I am always looking for ways and means of telling fellow 'Tradies' how to be different by advertising differently~ so I'm following my own advice. The more trade businesses we have with us, the stronger we become.

Because marketing our businesses knows no restrictions on trade or borders, we can all use different ideas from trade to trade, country to country.

I found this site and I love the 'cleanness' of it - it is well laid out and very navigable (in other words, user friendly!) so I thought I would share it with you as an example.

Have a great week everyone!

Warmly,
Jan-ConstructingProfits
www.constructingprofits.com

No comments: