Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Have you seen?

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick question today. Have you visited our updated front page lately? Can you please provide me with your feedback - I would like to know if the questions posed have hit a chord with you?

Have I left a major problem out? The more I research the www for you, the more info I'm finding.

What else would you like me to find solutions for? It's amazing me every day how many solutions there are to so many of the major and minor problems there are that you face in your businesses.

Tell me what your major and minor problems are becaue I'm willing to bet you a dollar to a dime that I can find a solution!

And remember, you are NOT Robinson Crusoe! If you are having the problem, you can bet there are hundreds of others experiencing the same thing.

Warmly,
Jan-ConstructingProfits
www.constructingprofits.com

No comments: