Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Money Making Opportunities

Money Making Opportunities
Hi Everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed the Socceroos win last night! I was in bed listening to it on the radio but fell asleep 3/4 of the way through! You know what the Toyota Ad says "@87735" But it was nice to hear on the news that they did pull through. They certainly deserved to win!

I found this free ebook in my searching this morning. If anyone is interestd in starting up a passive income via the Internet, it gives some common-sense approaches to opportunities and well worth downloading. It's a 'freebie' so enjoy. The download button is located on the right hand side.

I hope you have all had an opportunity to check out the latest freemiums. I wrote a manual and instead of selling it, I decided to put it up chapter-by-chapter for you all to read. I think it is information that you all could find very useful to help to grow your contractiong businesses.

Any questions please feel free to contact me at the email address below. I really like to hear from you and I always answer all emails personally.

Warmly,
jan@constructingprofits.com
Jan-ConstructingProfits
www.constructingprofits.com

No comments: