Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Dropship,Dropshippers,Drop Ship,Wholesale - DropshipWholesale.net

Dropship,Dropshippers,Drop Ship,Wholesale - DropshipWholesale.net
Hi Everyone,

This is a very interesting article on why so many small-medium sized businesses fail. The statistics are pretty grim so I thought you should all be aware of them. Because they are pretty grim doesn't mean they will or can happen to you. But you do need to aware of the warning signs and do something about them.

If anyone is interested in looking at what opportunities are available on the Internet, dropship wholesaling is just another option. I'm not into it simply because I already have enough on my plate! You blokes keep me pretty busy! I have another teleconference this morning for another product I found yesterday from a Brisbane firm who have another estimating programme that looks really good and it integrates with the MYOB accounting package that so many of you use.

So, as Walt Disney used to say "Stay Tuned"!

Warmly,
Jan-ConstructingProfits
www.constructingprofits.com

No comments: