Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A Balanced Lifestyle

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's all over but the dissecting but we certainly have some Socceroos to be really proud of, hey? They did us proud!

So, how much exercise do you do? I know...I know...after working so hard physically you probably just want to get home, do your quotes, write up your invoices...yeah, right!

Wouldn't you prefer to finish a job, get paid for it there and then and THEN go home? Much better idea, don't you think? Then you can go for that run, play with the kids, take the dog for a walk.....and know you are not financing your clients renovations or problems.

Anyway, for us Aussies we can now do that through MobileEFT-GetPaid, Anywhere, Anytime simply by using your Mobile phone which you have on you anyway.

To request an information/application kit just login to our www.constructingprofits.com website and go to the Resources page.

Now I have to do Pilates tonight because I did dancing classes last night. What type of dancing am I learning? Ummmmm....it's origins are in the middle east and 'shimmying and shaking' are much,much harder than you might think!

But it balances out my life and exercises me at the same time. And it's far more interesting than going to the Gym :-)

Take Care,

Jan-ConstructingProfits
www.constructingprofits.com

No comments: