Monday, April 23, 2007

Talking Dog

Talking Dog
Talking Dog


Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if your dog ever tells you that he loves you too ...LOL...just a bit of fun!

Now, this info is for those who already have a website. Have you tried using Traffic Exchange's as a promotional tool? There are many of them out there, some of which are better than others. Just type in traffic exchange programmes into Google and see what comes up. I have heard good reports on Traffic Swarm and a couple of others so they could be worth checking out. Some people say they are terrific while others say they haven't worked for them so I suggest you try them for yourselves. I haven't yet used any so I'm not able to give an opinion one way or the other. I will be trying them out in a month or two so I'll be able to give you an opinion then.

Cheers,
Jan - ConstructingProfits.com
www.constructingprofits.com

No comments: