Tuesday, April 10, 2007

NoAdware Software Blog

Hi Everyone,

I trust you all had a 'work-free' and safe Easter break. No doubt there were probably a few emergency calls (like when is there never? :-)) but I hope you spent as little time on them as possible and will go back to complete the emergency jobs this week.

Everyone deserves a break ~ yes, especially YOU.

You see, I know how hard you blokes work. And I know how often your families miss having you around. Over the years, I've listened to many wife's / partners lament the amount of time that you spend at work. Your families love you and need you - not just the money you provide for a nice lifestyle, but ~ believe it or not ~ they actually ENJOY your company.

Now for those of you who actually use your computers more than the average "tradie" ~ of for anyone actually reading this blog because it means you are connected to the Internet and you AND your computer should be protected against EVIL.

This NOADWARE software is one that I have heard good reports about from my computer guru and he recommends trialing it. Go to this blog now for the tips 'n tricks to keep you and yours safe ~ and grab your copy of the software. It may, just may, save you big mobs of downtime.

NoAdware Software Blog

Have a great week everyone!

Warmly,
Jan-ConstructingProfits
www.constructingprofits.com

No comments: