Monday, November 13, 2006

My Learning Journey Continues

The Spider above is a Golden Orb and as you can see, he's busy moving in!

Hi Everyone,

Well, what an interesting and eventful week-month it has been. I'm back here now for this week so if anyone wants to phone me to discuss any marketing ideas/problems, then my number is (02) 66287927 and I would love to hear from you.

There's an interesting article in the form of a podcast from Matt Stevens in his Construction Contractors Digest Newsletter to day. Here's the link: http://www.stevensci.com

Also I noticed on TV last night that Sensis are advertising the closing date for YP in the Northern Rivers area so I suggest it could be a good time for those around here to start giving some thought to next years Yellow Pages ad if you haven't already. If you want some help to make your ad pay for itself ~and then some!~ I suggest getting the best YP ebook I have ever read on the subject here: http://constructingprofits.com/constructingprofits_resources.html

So when is your Yellow Pages Ad due for renewal?

Well, it's time for me to join my mentor and camcorder again for some more lessons. So far, we are getting along surprisingly well ~

Except the Spiders are back. I don't mean nice, keep-out-of-her-way type Spiders, I mean big, hairy, fat ones! I will attach a photo of one of the main types for you to see -BTW, all photos, videos etc that I show anywhere will all have my copyright attached but if you want to show any of them anywhere ~ I don't charge the earth and I'm pretty easy to get along with :-) ~ just ask those blessed Spiders. Everytime I mention charging them rent, they pack up their webs and move to another location just around the bush. I suppose in Spidertime that may seem a fair enough distance away??

Urgh.....if a Pest Exterminator on here would like to give me advice on how to make them feel less comfortable around me, I would appreciate it please?
Cheerfully,
Jan - ConstructingProfits

No comments: