Monday, June 19, 2006

www.bizarebazaar.com

www.bizarebazaar.com: Bizare Bazaar is a shopping Mall for Choice!
Hi everyone,

Well, I hope you've all had a nice weekend and are all ready for a bonza week this week. I've had a very interesting weekend too. Believe it or not, I bought myself an emerald and diamond bracelet for .99 cents plus shipping and handling and insurance for AU$15:00. So, for AU$15.99 I now have a bracelet I really don't need but a bargain is a bargain and I'm never one to pass up on quality. How's that for a bargain! How did I get it so cheaply? Because the seller didn't bother to double check his selling details for typos! Because he misspelt "emeralds" it never got listed into the right category and I bought it for less than a song. My daughter's birthday is coming up in August so I got her something really nice for her birthday.

Do you hate shopping for presents for your wife/daughter/friend? Well, by planning a bit ahead and shopping on Ebay you can pick up all kinds of bargains too. And you know when their birthdays/anniversaries/mothers day/Christmas etc are coming up because they are dates that don't change. So here is a place to pick up something really nice for them and surprise them. You never know your luck ;-)

I have been shopping on ebay for years now but even I didn't know until a few weeks ago about the mispelling tool. It is located in small print at the top left hand side of www.bizarebazaar.com

But you can also buy BUILDING MATERIALS and all other bots 'n Sods here too. It is an amazing site if you take some time just to get to know it. It now has over 200,000,000 registered users and would be the fifth largest nation of people on earth if it was a physical entity. And two hundred million people can't be wrong. To get to the Building Materials section, log in to Ebay from Bizarebazaar and go to site map, scroll down until you find the Business section and then choose what you want from there. Too easy. Try it and surprise yourself.

"A penny saved is a penny earned" and as you have probably guessed by now, I want to save you blokes some money!

Today I'm going to be starting a regular contribution to Master Plumbers. So, if you are one of our plumbers, don't forget to read my item in the July edition and if you aren't already a member/subscriber to Master Plumbers regular newsletter...why not? You learn lots of good stuff there! And even if you aren't a plumber, why not join the newletter anyway. Why? Well, just so you know what's going on in the plumbing areas of a job site :-) It's always good 'to be in-the-know' :-)

Warmly,
Jan-ConstructingProfits
www.constructingprofits.com

No comments: