Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Bunnings are still Growing

Bunnings - Bunnings Trade :: Latest News
He Everyone,

There's no doubt about it, the world seems to be shrinking. I just thought some of you may have found this an interesting article to show that Bunnings are still growing. They are without doubt the biggest supplier to the Building Industry in Australia. I have been from one end of this country to the other, east to west and north to south and I have always been able to find a friendly Bunnings store.

What I like about going to a Bunnings store is the fact I can always find someone in there to help me. Being "handyman challenged" they have stopped me making some pretty gruesome mistakes!

I've put together some pretty wobbly tables but at least the service you get from a Bunnings store isn't too wobbly!

Warmly,
Jan-ConstructingProfits
www.constructingprofits.com

No comments: