Tuesday, May 09, 2006

plumbingsupplies

plumbingsupplies

Hi Everyone,

I feel so sad today. I have been searching diligently through the Internet this morning looking for products and/or services that I think may be useful to you blokes. And I came upon this site. It made me feel so frustrated I could cry!

When this site was launched into cyberspace, I have every confidence it was done with so much 'hope and glory'. But the hard reality is, it simply hasn't done the job. In fact, if it was in Ethiopia, it would probably be under an aid programme. But unless you know where to access help, how can I render aid to this person?

But you know what? I'm sure as blazes going to try! You know why? Because he has asked for help. It is said that it is a wise man indeed, who not only recognizes when he needs help, but also has the courage to ask for it! So, Now I've cheered up no end!

We have had a swag of new members join us in the past 24 hours and I would like to extend a very warm welcome to everyone! It's great to have you here and to know that you are one of us who is as determined as we are to construct a profitable business.

Do you recognize what is wrong with this website I have blogged? If you don't, but would be interested in knowing (or even if you have a website that is going south like this one) contact me and I will give you a freebie! I will give you an honest critique of your website so don't hang about folks...this offer will not last indefinitely.

Now that you have all cheered me up, I'll go help this website owner get up and going!

Warmly,
Jan-ConstructingProfits
www.constructingprofits.com

No comments: