Thursday, May 25, 2006

Home with LESS

Home
Hi Everyone,

Seeing as I have been going on a bit lately about new energy sources, one of our members sent me this website this morning showing how we can look after what we already have. Thanks Pat, well done!

For our NSW members, click the link above and follow the instructions. You may well be eligible for six energy saving lightbulbs and / or a new water saving showerhead.

Now for anyone seeking more marketing ideas, I received this beaut little 'freebie' ebook titled "The 10 Commandments of Power Positioning" which will give many of you some brilliant insights into making better marketing campaigns in the future. You can download it here: http://www.successdoctor.com/books/10ebook.pdf

As always, if anyone else has something to share, please email me at jan@constructingprofits.com as I would love to hear it!

Warmly,
Jan-ConstructingProfits
www.constructingprofits.com

No comments: