Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Bob Serling: Another Crucial Reason Why Pay-Per-Click is Bad Business

Bob Serling: Another Crucial Reason Why Pay-Per-Click is Bad Business

A Note from my Mentor

This is one of my favourite people. He is a 'guru' who makes me sit up and take notice! More than take notice, I usually do as he says! Why? Because he has 25 years marketing experience (including marketing for fortune 500 companies) behind him using both online and offline marketing techniques.

Frankly, when it comes to marketing, he is someone I flew from Australia to San Diego and back just so I could be mentored by him. Sure, it wasn't cheap but you get what you pay for and frankly, I have no complaints! :-)

And guess what else? You blokes are getting the benefit of his experience through me. This is why networking is soooo important.

So, after this advice, I think I hear 30 or 40 articles coming through the brain cells.......just waiting to be written and distributed.

So, the advice is, Pay Per Click (PPC) marketing is not advisable.

Warmly,
Jan-ConstructingProfits
www.constructingprofits.com

No comments: